Friday, November 30, 2007

Blog on Demand

My beautiful and dear friend, Braids, has tagged me to blog. Can't you see I'm busy, busy, busy. Finals are sneaking up. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks. The holidays. But just for you, my little redheaded bunny, I will blog but I won't play tag. Sorry, nothing personal, I just hate those chain letter sort of things.


She said she wanted 5 somethings "weird and random" about me.


When driving down an aisle in a parking lot, I have to park to the left. Just feels better.

Scottish men or any other man using a Scottish accent, especially Boyfriend, ranting about anything makes me laugh hysterically.

When I was young, I enjoyed banana and mayonnaise sandwiches. Now I'm allergic to bananas.

I'm scared of sloths.

I can't say "contiguous".



There. Now here's something not so random.


I snorkeled in the bathtub the other night. Here is why it is not so random. I'm going scuba diving in 15 days. Actually, that's a lie. I'm going scuba diving tomorrow but that's going to be in a swimming pool and that doesn't count.


Let me back up. About two months ago, Boyfriend walked into my office and said "We are going to the Cayman Islands to go diving for a week." I said, "Okay, sure, whatever." Why did I say this? Because Boyfriend is always telling me we are going somewhere and we rarely go. But then a few days later he walked into my office to tell me the tickets were purchased. Imagine Pollywog's look of surprise. Yep, looks like we are leaving on a jet plane. We are spending a week at a dive resort in Little Cayman, the smallest of the three Cayman Islands. 10 miles long, one mile wide, population 60.



















Anyway, I have to get certified to scuba dive. I just finished reading the manual and my theory and pool classes are tomorrow and Sunday. I will do my four open water dives for full certification at the island. But I did want to test my new mask and snorkel so I snorkeled in the bathtub. Turns out all these little intsy bintsy bubbles stick to the walls of the tub underwater and you can write your name in 'em.


So there it is. One random and one not so random thing. Now I must go to sleep and rest up for the big pool diving so I can get ready for this......


4 comments:

bradi said...

I know it's hard to tell because it's typewritten but I actually tagged you in a thick Scottish brogue so try not to be such a grumpy butt! Thanks for the weirdo facts. I'm completely disturbed by the banana and mayo combination because I wholeheartedly believe that mayo is the devil! I hope you have fun on your trip but I have to admit that the thought of scuba diving freaks me out to no end. Breathing through a tube while swimming that close to actual living fish and man-eating sharks is not a vacation! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lucapowo.angelcities.com/ipykexi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uteqakex.100megsfree5.com/qylehyz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

24212.....83555