Sunday, July 8, 2007

Back by popular demand...

I have been commanded to blog. The problem is this. NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT.
My life has been very very dull as of late. Um, let's see. A list of all the nothing going on...

1. I turned in a midterm yesterday that was very hard because it was about ethics and I kept thinking myself in circles.

2. The thermocoupler on the water heater has gone kaput so we are showering this weekend with a combo of solar camp shower and water heated on the stove.

3. It has rained the last two days.

4. There is a spider on the ceiling and the cats are going crazy over it.

5. Boyfriend is making banana bread with walnuts in it so I can't eat it because I'm allergic to walnuts.

6. No fireworks for the Fourth. (There were some in the neighboring town but they stopped after three because they set the forest on fire.) We had a barbecue with my sis and her family. There were mojitos.

I swear, Braids, there is nothing going on worth blogging about. I will blog enthusiastically when there is, hand to God.

2 comments:

pygalgia said...

What, no sex posts? Good luck with the spider.

bradi said...

It wasn't just me! We were both just kind of wondering if maybe Boyfriend decided to pet you too much and accidentally broke your neck and then stuffed your lifeless body in the closet to hide it because, you know, he can do that sometimes. . . .That's all! But now we know you're just incredibly BORING lately! What's that all about? I blame the dishwasher.