Sunday, June 24, 2007

Serendipitious sex shop visits....(That got your attention.)



Pretty! Pretty, pretty, pretty.


My god, I love shoes.


Note the 2 inch platform 8 inch stiletto heel whore shoes near the bottom behind the cowboy boots. Shoes I had to own just to look at occassionally. I went into the local sex shop and the owner asked my shoe size. When in a sex shop, one must careful how one answers that question. But it turns out she had someone order these shoes in 6 and that turned out to be wishful thinking. Hey, I'm a size 6. So she gave them to me 40% off. Mmmmm, whore shoes.






I got so excited talking about them, I had to photograph them alone. I also have some 4 inch heel pirate boots, but that's a blog for another day. Now I must go have some alone time with my shoes.

2 comments:

bradi said...

Love those shoes, you naughty little sex kitten! You shorter girls can get away with that stuff. If I put those on, I'd be Attack of the 50ft. Woman scary not sexy. I'd look like a drag queen. . . but I've heard that 'drag queen' is the look for this season!

bradi said...

what are you dead or somethin'? blog, dammit!