Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can hardly contain myself.

Most important news: I'M GOING TO HAVE A DISHWASHER!
Only slightly less important news: I'M MOVING IN WITH BOYFRIEND!

But let's get back to the first part though. Dishwasher, people. Boyfriend and I have found a place to rent together after literally months of searching. It is perfect. Three bedrooms, count 'em, three. Did I mention the dishwasher? I've never had a dishwasher. I'm going to spend the first whole week washing dishes. Even the clean ones.

It's a perfect location. Work, grocery store, the new creperie and the farmer's market in the summer are all within walking distance. It's got a small backyard with the perfect place for a hammock. It's got a garage. Yep, I feel like the Jeffersons cuz I'm movin' on up!

I am one excited cookie! Look for a housewarming party mid to late June.

1 comment:

bradi said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! This is great! A dishwasher! I'm seriously jealous. You know you can steam crab in a dishwasher? You have it all now, the American dream is just at your fingertips. Reach!!!