Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank God Almighty, a creperie at last!!!!!

Yes, it's true. Our quaint little town has become like Paris in the mountains. Boyfriend and I were strolling hand in hand through our historic downtown area in pursuit of lunch when we came across a sign, nay, a veritable heaven-sent beacon. It said "Old Town Creperie" and pointed down the alley. Now boyfriend and I tend to follow orders (much like the Jumping Frenchmen of Maine...look that one up. Well worth your time.) So down the alley we went and there, like Nirvana only with a griddle, was the creperie. Granted it is in an alley and faces the public restrooms where the junkies go for a fix but still, people, it's a creperie offering both sweet crepes and (dare I say it) savory. I had the "Lyon" and Boyfriend had the "Roast Chicken and Spinach". They were tres magnifique!

Boyfriend wrote a poem:
(Be sure to read aloud with bad french accent.)

Oh creperie. Oh creperie.
Your crepes are so thin and papery.
I could wear them just like drapery.

Fini.

(Feel free to applaud.)

I must go now and buy a beret.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 320 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are all over 220 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 180 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?