Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day from hell that sucked big time plus two!

Let me give you some highlights.
1. Cats unrolling entire roll of toilet paper because they think it's fun to spin.
2. Children running to the desk to tell me someone had hurled all over the library floor.
3. Cat shitting on the floor because I took the litter box outside to clean. Couldn't wait two goddamn minutes.
4. Pinching my fingers in a cupboard and when I jerked my hand away, ramming my elbow into a different cupboard.
5. Seeing a friend who I know is suffering from severe depression and knowing there is not a damn thing I can do.
6. Having a loved one call me crying because people are saying mean things about her and having to tell her the mean things are true because, well, they are true and the people are trying to help.

And those are just the highlights. I didn't mention the small shit that happened.
That's it. I'm in a hot bath as we speak and I'm about to watch Blue Lagoon. Yep, you heard me. Blue Lagoon. Why? Because Christopher Atkins in a loincloth is hot and I still want long wavy hair that will cover my boobs so I don't have to wear a top. So there. Deal with it.

3 comments:

pygalgia said...

So grow the hair. I for one endorse the idea. Sorry your day was so bad.

bradi said...

That day sounds AWESOME! I mean the part about being in the tub and getting ready for some hot Atkins fantasy time. The rest sounded not so good. So stick to the tub, the Lagoon and the long ass hair. I'm growing mine out too! Wanna race?

Pollywog said...

I'm afraid I have a bit of a headstart on the hair, Braids. So, yes, I do want to race. I'm winning. I'm winning. (Split ends count, right?)