Monday, June 4, 2007

The ends of my hair hurts...



...along with every other inch of my body. Moving bites! It was a hectic weekend of Boyfriend and I trying to move with the just the short and weak two of us and a truck. Did I mention that my old apartment is on the second floor? Stairs , couch, my trembling biceps. Not a magic combination.




But, it's all worth it for this deck and this back yard. I know it doesn't look like much but in my little town, it's living high on the hog.


Dishwasher, baby!

3 comments:

pygalgia said...

I'm available to help. We'll do the big, heavy stuff.

pygalgia said...

I know you aren't as political as Sweaterman or I, but see if you'd like to sign up for this one:
One Million Blogs for Peace
To End the Iraq War
http://bluepyramid.org/peace/

bradi said...

Glad you're all moved in. Now when is the damn housewarming party??? Wish we could come enjoy the deck. It looks lovely.